- In view of the prevailing situation on the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) and as a matter of abundant precaution to check its spread it is hereby notified that the College shall remain closed up to 10th June, 2020 in the public Interest. This is in pursuance to the Order issued by the Principal Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal, Higher Education Department vide 08-Pr. Secretary. HED/2020 dt. 16.4.2020 and the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs vide No. 40-3/2020-DM-IA dated 24.3.2020 and dated 15.4.2020 read with subsequent orders issued from time to time and the Notification dt. 20.4.2020 of the Registrar, University of North Bengal.
- College Hostel shall also remain closed up to 10th June,2020.
- Regarding the 2nd and 4th semesters as well as the Parts I, II and III Examinations, 2020 (under 1+1+1 system) announcements will be made as soon as decisions in this regards are taken by the University of North Bengal.
- In the mean time arrangements of online classes through the College e-learning system (available at the college portal www.pdwomenscollege.org) for the students of 2nd and 4th Semesters have been made. Teachers have been keeping contacts with the students through whatsapp groups also. Study materials have been given through these whatsapp groups too. Students are asked to contact their teachers to get the details of the online classes through the college e-learning system or through other media whatsoever. Students are being reminded that they have been provided with log in ids and passwords for accessing the college e-learning system.
- All concerned are requested to stay home and abide by the rules of lock down strictly. STAYING HOME IS THE ONLY WAY TO STAY SAFE.
P.D. Women’s College