Advertisement No. 06/PDWC/2019 dt. 24.10.2019
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING STAFF
Walk-in interview for recruitment to the following GROUP-D Permanent posts will be held in the college premises as per the schedule given below.
Name of the post
|Category||Date & Time of interview||Qualifications||Age||Pay Structure|
|Peon (2 posts)||Unreserved (1)||8.11.2019
|Class VIII Pass
(Candidates having computer knowledge in MS Office will get extra credit)
|Between 18 and 40 yrs
(Relaxable for SC candidates as per govt. norms)
Rs.4,900 - 16,200/- with AGP Rs. 1,700/-
|Reserved for SC (1)||9.11.2019
|Part Time Karmabandhu||Unreserved||9.11.2019
|Ability to read and write||do||Rs. 3000/- (consolidated)|
Interested candidates may report for the interview with filled in Application Format and necessary documents (originals and self-attested copies -2 sets) at least one hour before the time of interview.
- Application fee: Rs. 200/- (for General candidates) & Rs.100/- (for SC candidates) to be submitted vide Bank Draft drawn in favour of P.D. Women’s College along with the filled in Application Format at the time of reporting
- Candidates are required to produce the certificate of successful completion of a diploma course of at least 6-months in Computer Application on MS office from a govt./govt. recognized organisation for claiming the benefit of computer knowledge.
- Selection will be made as per the Govt. rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post anytime without assigning any reason thereof.
- No telephonic enquiry will be entertained in this regard.