PRASANNADEB WOMEN’S COLLEGE
Affiliated to the University of North Bengal
Notice for Online Admission (Notice: 1/2018 dated 09-06-2018)
It is hereby notified for all concerned that the Online Admission into First Semester of B.A./ B.Sc. Honours Program and Program Courses for the academic session 2018-2019 will be done as per the following schedule:
Online application fill-up starts on 11-06-2018 at 11:30 A.M.
Date of closing of online application and dates of other subsequent events will be intimated in a forthcoming notification.
It is further notified for information of all concerned that:
- For online application, candidate may visit admission website http://admission.pdwomenscollege.org.
- For filling up the application form, candidate must possess minimum qualifications for the applied course as outlined in the prospectus which is available in the admission website. She will also need her own email address and mobile number.
- A non-refundable application registration fee of Rs. 100/- plus online transaction charge of maximum Rs. 35/- is chargeable from the applicants. Applicants may pay additional charge of Rs. 30/- as application for hostel accommodation. For payment of the application fee, applicants will only have option of instant online payment using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking. Offline payment option will be available for deposit of course fee at later stages of admission process.
- Candidates willing to take the benefits of reservation (applicable for SC/ST/OBCA/OBCB category students) are required to submit the caste certificate issued by the SDO. Those who have not obtained the caste certificate yet are asked to get the same immediately from the SDO’s office.
- All information regarding online admission will be available, time to time, in the college admission website at admission.pdwomenscollege.org.