PRASANNADEB WOMEN’S COLLEGE
Affiliated to the University of North Bengal
Notice for Provisional Admission (Notice: 4/2017) Date: 27-06-2017
It is hereby notified to all concerned that provisional admission to second and third year of B. A. and B. Sc. courses will be carried out with the following schedule and guidelines:
Start date: 28/06/2017
End date: 12/07/2017
Students of the college who have appeared either in Part I or Part II Examination 2017 of North Bengal University.
Admission process is entirely online except submission of hardcopy at the final stage. The steps are as given below:
(1) The student has to visit http://admission.pdwomenscollege.org/promotion.aspx. This link will also be available in the college website.
(2) She has to type her university registration number and press search button. Her last examination related information will be displayed. She has to verify the information.
(3) Then she should select her proper social category, type her father’s name, date of birth and upload a recent photograph.
(4) After this she can move to payment page by clicking “Take Provisional Admission” yellow button and pay Rs.310 + Transaction charge online.
(5) After payment she can return to her information page where a green button labelled “Print Provisional Admission Form” will be available. She should click that button to print the form in duplicate. She should submit the completed form at college office in duplicate. This form will also serve as receipt for payment.
(6) Please remember that you can not change any information after payment.
(7) Abnormal situations may be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org or college office.